- To achieve and maintain Elite status, you must charge $2,000 or more in net purchases (purchases charged to your account minus returns and adjustments) each calendar year and keep your account open and be no more than two payments past due. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Standard shipping (on dillards.com purchases) and gift wrapping (on Dillard’s in-store purchases) are available on each transaction. Standard gift wrapping rates apply.
- Any such promotion(s) or offer(s) may have specific terms and conditions that will be disclosed at the time of the promotion or offer
- Double rewards points (2 points plus 2 bonus points) are earned on your net purchases with Dillard’s using your Dillard’s Elite Card. Cash advances, interest charges, fees, and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks do not earn rewards points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Restrictions and exclusions may apply. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please see the Dillard’s American Express Cardmember Benefits or visit amexconnect.com/dillards under “Your Card Benefits” for further details and full terms and conditions.
- Luxury Hotel Program is provided by ALTOUR. Subject to availability.
The Dillard’s American Express® Card is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. This credit card program is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., pursuant to a license from American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.