Click Image To Zoom
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
(0 of 2 customers found this review helpful)
Okay if you need something in a pinch
from Kansas City, Missouri
Comments about Murano Slim-Fit Wardrobe Essentials Blazer:
- Arm holes are nice and high, which is a must-have in a modern coat.
- Slightly shorter than average coat length makes it easier to dress down with jeans or chinos
- Functional cuff buttons. These are a cool, uncommon feature for a jacket to have, but it's annoying to get an off the rack jacket (particularly one that comes in terrible s,m,l,xl sizing runs instead of a proper run of short, regular, and long coat sizes) as it makes the sleeves a huge pain to shorten or lengthen.
- Says it's a blazer but is actually a suit separate, and is cut and constructed accordingly; looks much better with its companion pants than it does with odd slacks.
- Shoulders have way too much structuring for a supposedly modern coat. They're also cut very squarely, which I like but is probably going to be a drawback overall as the average person generally has sloped shoulders.
- Stretch fabric content isn't high enough you justify getting an all synthetic material coat. You'd be much better off with wool, unless you're allergic or something.
- Fused construction. Bleh
tl;dr - better than the mediocre sack jackets you'd find at other retailers, but sizing and fit issues along with poor materials and low construction quality mean this coat is only worth it if you're on really short notice and need something cheap.
Bottom line - If you need a real blazer, order HSM's New York fit navy blazer instead. If you need a suit, get out of the house and visit a proper Dillard's tailored department to get yourself something that isn't trash.