Teva Menīs Dozer III
Description:The popular Dozer has been completely revamped and the result is a hybrid shoe that's better than ever. The Dozer III from Teva is still the go-anywhere, do-anything hybrid that its predecessor was, it's just in an even more streamlined and athletic-looking package. So if it's too hot for a hiking shoe, but too hazardous for a sandal, the Dozer III is the perfect combination.
- high-abrasion synthetic leather and mesh upper
- durabrasion Rubber outsole for durable traction
- multiple openings in the upper allow water to drain freely
- hook-and-loop instep adjustment strap for a secure fit
- durable pull cord for one-pull adjustment
- microban zinc based anti-microbial protection
- compression molded EVA midsole
- Shoc Pad in the heel for shock absorption
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Teva Men's Dozer III:
Purchased the original Dozer in 2008 and guess what ? Still wearing the same pair. This pair has been all over Utah and Colorado. From wet wading while fishing to hiking the Incline in Co Springs and beyond. Easy to clean and doesn't get hot with the openings. Hiking in Great Sand Dunes National Park and have no uneasiness that this sandal is going to let me down !!!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width