The Lodge Cast Iron Cookbook: A Treasury of Timeless, Delicious Recipes
Share This Product With A Friend
DMS: 0724 275 1B4007
Description:Cast iron cooking is back. From America's most chic restaurants to the countless kitchens of avid home cooks, everyone is rediscovering the joy of cooking with classic cast iron. And every aspiring chef can learn the simple savory secrets of cooking with cast iron with The Lodge Cast Iron cookbook.
- more than 200 mouthwatering recipes, ranging from breakfast specials to the secrets of great fried food, to soups and stews, biscuits and baked goods, fish and veggies
- features favorite cast iron cooking recipes by well-known cooks such as Bill and Cheryl Jamison, Nick Malgieri and Allison Fishman
- special cooking lessons include cast iron cooking basics and how to enjoy open air cooking and grilling.
- features great cooking stories and intriguing vignettes on the history and legend and lore of cast iron cooking.
- illustrated with four-color photography
- published in a special flexible binding
This item is not available for international purchase.