Apply for a Card
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Enjoy the benefits of being a Dillard’s Cardmember.
- Get an instant decision, and if approved, you can start shopping right away.
- Earn a 10% Off Welcome Shopping pass in your first statement when you open an account and charge $100.
- No annual fee and competitive APRs.
- See APR and fee information.
Subject to credit approval. All rewards are subject to expiration.
- Rewards points are earned on net purchases (purchases charged to your account minus returns and adjustments) only. Cash advances and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn rewards points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Rewards Certificates and Shopping Passes cannot be used for prior purchases, credited to an account, redeemed for cash, or used for purchasing gift cards and must be presented at time of purchase for every eligible transaction by the expiration date shown on the certificate or pass. Your Dillard’s Card must be used in conjunction with redeeming Shopping Passes or Rewards Certificates. Purchases subject to available credit limit. Additional restrictions and limitations may apply as stated on the Rewards Certificate or Shopping Pass. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- Two rewards points are earned per dollar charged on net purchases at: (1) U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as gas station or automated fuel dispensers (gas purchases at warehouse/membership clubs, grocery stores, car washes, auto repair stores, and superstores that sell gasoline may not earn two rewards points); (2) at U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as U.S. supermarkets or grocery stores (purchases at superstores and warehouse clubs may not be coded as supermarkets). For all other purchases, one rewards point is earned per dollar charged in net purchases. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a merchant is classified and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for two rewards points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Cash advances and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks, as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn rewards points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by the issuer pursuant to a license.