With the Dillard's American Express Card, you can earn rewards points on eligible purchases you make everywhere American Express Cards are welcomed.
Watch your points add up.
For every 1,500 points, you'll earn an All-Day 10% Off Rewards Shopping Pass.1
All merchandise. Any department.
at Dillard's in-store, online, catalog, or by phone2
at gas stations and grocery stores in the U.S.3
on everything else wherever American Express Cards are welcomed3
Plus, enjoy even more benefits.
Be among the first to buy tickets to some of the best concerts, Broadway shows and sporting events nationwide.4
CELLULAR TELEPHONE PROTECTION
when you pay your monthly cell phone bill using your Dillard's American Express Card5
exclusive access to a 24/7 customer service line 1-866-834-6294
- 1 Rewards Certificates and Shopping Passes cannot be used for prior purchases, credited to an account, redeemed for cash, or used for purchasing gift cards and must be presented at time of purchase for every eligible transaction by the expiration date shown on the certificate or Pass. Your Dillard’s Credit Card or Dillard’s American Express Credit Card must be used in conjunction with redeeming Shopping Passes or Rewards Certificates. Purchases subject to available credit limit. Additional restrictions and limitations apply as stated on the Rewards Certificate or Shopping Pass. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- 2 Rewards Points are earned on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) only. Cash advances and cash equivalents, such as money orders and traveler’s checks as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn Rewards Points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details. Rewards Points earned that have not been used toward the issuance of a Rewards Certificate or Shopping Pass will expire at the end of the 12th month after such Rewards Points are earned.
- 3 Two rewards points are earned per dollar charged on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) at: (1) U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as gas station or automated fuel dispensers (gas purchases at warehouse/membership clubs, grocery stores, car washes, auto repair stores, and superstores that sell gasoline may not earn two rewards points); (2) at U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as supermarkets or grocery stores (purchases at superstores and warehouse clubs may not be coded as supermarkets). For all other purchases, one rewards point is earned per dollar charged in net purchases. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a merchant is classified and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for two rewards points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Cash advances and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks, as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn rewards points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- 4 Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please see the Dillard’s American Express Cardmember Benefits or visit experiencesbenefits.com/us/access/entertainment.
- 5 Cellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Dillard’s American Express® Card cardholder for damage to, theft of, or involuntary and accidental parting of a cell phone. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance is exhausted. Reimbursement is limited to the cost to repair or replace your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with an allowable maximum of two paid claims per 12-month period. Each approved claim has a benefit limit of $600. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e., mysteriously disappear). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid with an eligible Dillard’s American Express Card. Eligible cell phones are the lines listed on your most recent cellular wireless service provider’s monthly billing statement for the billing cycle prior to when the incident occurred. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following the payment of your first cell phone billing using your eligible Dillard’s American Express Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Dillard’s American Express Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. This benefit is included as part of your eligible Dillard's American Express Card and is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection, go to the Dillard's American Express(R) Card Guide to Benefits.
Call your cellular provider (or sign on to their website) and request to set up automatic payments. Setting up automatic payments is not required to qualify for Cellular Telephone Protection; however, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Dillard’s American Express Card to get up to $600 protection.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by the issuer pursuant to a license.