ASICS Men's GT-2000 7 Twist Running Shoe
Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarHalf Star3 Reviews
From ASICS, the Men's GT-2000 7 Twist Running Shoe features:
- Synthetic upper
- Synthetic lining
- Rubber outsole
- Lace up closure
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY
- ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ TECHNOLOGY This Trusstic System® Technology integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE
Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING
Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER
Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ SUPPORT SYSTEM
This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY
ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SPEVAFOAM™ MIDSOLE MATERIAL
Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
DMS: 0699 424 1011A607
Shipping and Returns
Ratings & Reviews
Tell us what you think!
Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarHalf StarRated 4.67 out of 5 starsWrite a Review