BaudelaireSmall Wool Sponge
Be the first to
Slip into the bath and start soaping yourself with a natural sea sponge, and you'll understand why it's a perfect bathing accessory.
- Natural sponges produce extraordinary lather.
- Natural sea sponges are far superior to synthetic sponges in their durability and absorbency.
- Natural sea sponges are easy to care for.
- Just squeeze out the water and keep it in a dry place in your bathroom.
- Sponge will air dry completely and is naturally resistant to bacterial growth.
- Baudelaire natural sea sponges are harvested by hand in the shallow waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Sponges are cut from the ocean floor and grow back in 5-7 years.
DMS: 0059 101 13800
Shipping and Returns
0Write a Review