DannerMen's Trail 2650 Campo Trail Shoes
Full StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty Star1 Review
From Danner, the Men's Trail 2650 Campo Trail Shoes feature:
- Leather & Textile Upper
- For a highly abrasion resistant upper, we combine durable leather with lightweight, abrasion-resistant textile panels.
- Mesh Lining that's lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed with three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner PlyoGo Midsole
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Vibram® 460 Outsole
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram’s specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- EXO Heel System is lightweight and provides a comfortable, secure fit via an external heel counter.
- Lightweight and supportive, the Trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
- The sock-like construction of this style wraps the foot for a comfortable, snug fit.
- Dust Gaiter Compatible style is designed for use with a dust gaiter to keep debris out of your shoes while you’re on the trail.
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
DMS: 0692 055 68941
For nearly a century, Danner has created boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose with the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer.
Ratings & Reviews
1 Full StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty Star