Skip to main content
DannerMen's Trail 2650 Low Hiking Shoes
Be the first to
From Danner, the Men's Trail 2650 Low Hiking Shoes feature:
- leather and textile upper
- mesh lining for lightweight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- They combine a durable leather with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- removable ortholite footbed with three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. the entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- danner plyogo midsole with ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings
- vibram® 460 outsole with self-adapting lugs and vibram's specially formulated megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- danner trailguard that is lightweight and supportive, the trailguard TPU shank provides stability and underfoot protection on rough, uneven terrain.
DMS: 0692 055 61272
For nearly a century, Danner has created boots with purpose and integrity - footwear to equip those who choose with the unlikely path, those who cut fresh trails, those who pioneer.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviewsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 stars