DannerMen's Workman 6" Alloy Toe EH Waterproof Work Boots
Be the first to
From Danner, the Men's Workman 6" Alloy Toe EH Waterproof Work Boots feature:
- full-grain, oiled leather upper
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Electrical hazard (EH) protection footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- ALLOY TOE (AT) Their alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH standards.
- removable ortholite footbed withthree layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- vibram® SPE midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- Bi Fit Board by combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of their boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- vibram® workman outsole designed for indoor trades with a low-lug pattern for all-day comfort.
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot.
- Approx. 6" shaft height
DMS: 0692 055 16283
Ratings & Reviews
No reviewsEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty Star