Color: 20070551_zi

GuerlainSuper Aqua Light Hydrating Emulsion Moisturizer

Be the first to
$135.00
1.7 oz.
-+
Item #20070551
What It Is:
A non-oily, fresh, fluid moisturizer with a light texture that balances, hydrates and helps to combat the first signs of aging.

What It Does:
This light formula is especially indicated for skin types that require hydration to impart freshness, balance and a non-oily finish

Composed of a minimum of 97% naturally sourced ingredients, in accordance with ISO 16128, including water. The remaining 3% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality.

The Super Aqua Hydrating Emulsion is available in 3 textures - rich, universal and light - to be selected according to one's skin type, age and formula preference.

The light texture is ideal for the following skin types:
  • Combination
  • Oily
  • Sensitive
Key Ingredients:

Aquacomplex Advance - An innovative technology that promotes the flow of water to the skin allowing it to instantly rehydrate itself. Day after day, skin is moisturized and protected against the risk of future dehydration.
Aquabiotic System (Composed of prebiotics and probiotic derivatives) - targets the cutaneous ecosystem to help strengthen the skin

How to Use:
Dispense one pump of the emulsion to the face and neck everyday in the morning and at night.
DMS: 0053 241 G061542
Guerlain has been creating exceptional ​Fragrance and Beauty products since 1828 ​and strives to preserve, develop and transmit ​this unique heritage. ​

In the Name of Beauty, we act by elevating Nature to an Art ​and commit to passing on its wonders to future generations, with the Bee as sentinel. ​

We involve and unite our clients and partners ​that share the same vision, in order to imagine and shape a more beautiful and sustainable world together.

Ratings & Reviews

No reviewsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 stars