Skip to main content
Color: 20070555_zi

GuerlainSuper Aqua Rich Hydrating Emulsion Moisturizer

Be the first to
$135.00
1.7 oz.
-+
Item #20070555
What It Is:
A fine and silky-smooth fluid moisturizer with a rich texture that balances, hydrates and helps to combat the first signs of aging.

What It Does:
This Rich formula is particularly suited to skin that needs nourishing and comforting through hydration.

Composed of a minimum of 95% naturally sourced ingredients, in accordance with ISO 16128, including water. The remaining 5% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality.

The Super Aqua Hydrating Emulsion range consists of 3 finishes - rich, universal and light - to be selected according to one's skin type, age and formula preference.

The rich texture is ideal for the following skin types:
  • Dehydrated
  • Dry
  • Sensitive
Key Ingredients:

Aquacomplex Advance - An innovative technology that promotes the flow of water to the skin allowing it to instantly rehydrate itself. Day after day, skin is moisturized and protected against the risk of future dehydration.
Aquabiotic System (Composed of prebiotics and probiotic derivatives) - targets the cutaneous ecosystem to help strengthen the skin

How to Use:
Dispense one pump of the emulsion to the face and neck everyday in the morning and at night.
DMS: 0053 241 G061544

Ratings & Reviews

No reviewsEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty Star