GuerlainSuper Aqua Universal Hydrating Emulsion Moisturizer

Rated 4.2 out of 5 starsRated 4.2 out of 5 starsRated 4.2 out of 5 starsRated 4.2 out of 5 starsRated 4.2 out of 5 stars5 ReviewsRated 4.2 out of 5 stars
$140.00
1.7 oz.
-+

or

Item #20070554
Limited Availability
What It Is:
A fresh and fluid moisturizer with a light texture that balances, hydrates and helps to combat the first signs of aging.

This creamy formula is particularly suited to the basic needs of normal skin and sensitive areas in need of comfortable, soothing hydration

What It Does:
Composed of a minimum of 94% naturally sourced ingredients, in accordance with ISO 16128, including water. The remaining 6% helps to optimize the integrity of the formula over time and its sensoriality.

The Super Aqua Hydrating Emulsion range consists of 3 finishes - rich, universal and light - to be selected according to one's skin type, age and formula preference.

The light texture is ideal for the following skin types:
  • Combination
  • Normal
  • Sensitive
Key Ingredients:

Aquacomplex Advance - An innovative technology that promotes the flow of water to the skin allowing it to instantly rehydrate itself. Day after day, skin is moisturized and protected against the risk of future dehydration.
Aquabiotic System (Composed of prebiotics and probiotic derivatives) - targets the cutaneous ecosystem to help strengthen the skin

How to Use:
Dispense one pump of the emulsion to the face and neck everyday in the morning and at night.
DMS: 0053 241 G061543

Ratings & Reviews

4.2 Rated 4.2 out of 5 starsRated 4.2 out of 5 starsRated 4.2 out of 5 starsRated 4.2 out of 5 starsRated 4.2 out of 5 stars