How to Style It
KidKraftKidkraft Play & Put Away Wooden Kitchen
Rated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 stars3 ReviewsRated 4.33 out of 5 stars
From KidKraft, this play kitchen features:
- When you're short on space, but not on imagination, the KidKraft Play & Put Away Wooden Kitchen fits right in.
- With its lower profile and easy-to-reach knobs and doors, this compact kitchen is big on style, function and fun!
- Sleek, marble-inspired countertops are complemented by a mod diamond-shaped backsplash and refreshing hues.
- Kids will love turning the clicking knobs on the faucet and oven, opening and closing the fridge and oven doors and pretending to press the buttons.
- When playtime is over, it's easy to put the kitchen away. Simply take off the rounded peg legs and store them in the back.
- Next time, the kitchen can be put back together or you can leave the legs off and place on the tabletop for a new perspective on play.
- It's hassle-free playtime with the Play & Put Away Kitchen.
- Materials: MDF, Wood, Plastic
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 11.75" x 21.65"
- Recommended ages: 2-6 years
DMS: 0479 260 53447
Ratings & Reviews
4.33 Rated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 stars