Kiehl's Since 1851Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Body Polish
$11.00 - $30.00
This luxurious, creamy formula with Shea and Jojoba Butters and Sweet Almond Oil is blended with ground Luffa Fruit to exfoliate skin without dryingWith the addition of Pure Honey and Soy Milk Protein, our body polish nurtures skin, leaving it supple, smooth, and primed for hydrating with your favorite body moisturizerUse in the shower or bath to exfoliate dry skin. Follow with your favorite body moisturizers like Crème de Corps Original or Crème de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter.
How To Apply:
How To Apply:
- Massage onto moist skin and work into a later.
- For optimal hydration, follow with the Kiehl's body moisturizer of your choice.
- Do not use on the face. Gentle enough to use daily.
- Honey - Honey is the nectar produced in flowers and then collected and stored by bees. It is composed of a variety of sugars, wax, and other substances, including citric, malic, formic, and lactic acids; beta carotene; enzymes; amino acids and vitamins. It is used as an emollient in skin care and creates a watertight film, allowing the skin to rehydrate itself. Moisturizing, softening, sweet and fragrant.
- Jojoba Oil - Jojoba Oil is extracted from the beanlike seeds of the desert shrub Simmondsia Chinensis and has been traditionally used by both Mexicans and Native Americans for skin care purpose. It reduces transepidermal water loss without completely blocking the transportation of water vapor and gasses, providing suppleness and softness. It is nurturing for the skin and helps to restore skin's natural lipid barrier.
- Shea Butter - Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products. Within our formulas, Shea Butter is known to help defend dehydration, restore suppleness and improve the appearance of dry skin.
DMS: 0024 351 S24983
Shipping and Returns