Skip to main content
KitchenAidPro Line Series 16-Cup Food Processor with Die Cast Metal Base & Commercial-Style Dicing
Full StarFull StarFull StarHalf StarEmpty Star78 Reviews
From KitchenAid, this food processor features:
- This Pro Line Series 16-Cup Food Processor is our largest capacity and features the first, residential, hands-free, commercial-style dicing kit.
- Slice, dice, shred, knead, chop and more with the exclusive Exactslice System feature with optimized speeds and an external adjustable slicing lever.
- The base is die cast metal for added stability and easy cleaning.
- Industry's First Hands-Free Commercial-Style Dicing Kit - Slices then dices soft and hard fruits and vegetables
- The ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an externally adjustable lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the external lever
- Exclusive 3-in-1 Ultra Wide Mouth Feed Tube - Allows for horizontal and vertical slicing and accommodates food of all shapes and sizes, including larger items like tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes
- 16-Cup Work Bowl with UltraTight Seal - To process large batches.
- The bowl features a specially designed locking system with leak-resistant ring that allows you to fill the bowl to capacity
- (1) 16-Cup Work Bowl
- (1) 10-Cup Work Bowl
- (1) 4-Cup Work Bowl with Multipurpose Blade
- (1) Dicing Kit
- (1) Adjustable Slicing Disc
- (1) Reversible Shredding Disc
- (1) Multipurpose Blade
- (1) Dough Blade
- (1) Spatula
- (1) Storage Case
DMS: 0725 193 KFP1642FP
Ratings & Reviews
3.88 Full StarFull StarFull StarHalf StarEmpty Star