laura mercierSecret Camouflage Concealer Palette
Be the first to
A unique two-shade system: one to match the skin's depth of color and one to match the skin's undertone, making it possible for every woman to custom-blend her own perfect shade to completely camouflage dark circles, minor imperfections and discolorations. The high level of pigment requires very little product to achieve perfect coverage. Secret Camouflage is a true "makeup artist's" formula, so the more you work with the product, the more easily you will be able to achieve perfect results.
- Always apply after foundation.
- Pick up the product with the Secret Camouflage Brush (sold separately) by dragging across both pans, saturating both sides of the brush.
- Using the back of your hand as a palette, use the brush to warm and mix the two colors until you find the shade that matches your skin tone.
- Wipe off the excess product on a clean area of your hand to de-saturate the brush.
- Using feather-light strokes, apply Secret Camouflage to the darkened areas of the faceblemishes, shadows, scars, capillaries, the area around the nose, shadows under the bottom lip and any imperfections that the foundation does not cover.
- After application, "pat" the product lightly with your fingertips and set with Translucent Loose Setting Powder (sold separately) using the Camouflage Powder Brush (sold separately). Using translucent powder sets the product for all-day wear.
DMS: 0054 086 12342480
Shipping and Returns
0Write a Review