MiyabiKoh 7" Rocking Santoku Knife
Be the first to
MIYABI artisans merge rich Japanese tradition with expert German engineering and state-of-the-art steels to produce these ultimate kitchen knives.
- Advanced FC61 fine carbide stainless steel - 61 hardness on the Rockwell scale - provides unsurpassed corrosion and chip resistance
- Hand-honed blades retain their impressive sharpness for a long time
- Thanks to an innovative, ice-hardened process, the FRIODURx2 blades offer remarkable durability, sharpness, and cutting performance
- The stunning blades are finished with a true katana edge, homage to the samurai swords made in Seki centuries ago, and feature an embossed MIYABI logo
- Stylishly stamped with a mosaic pin, ergonomic Pakkawood handle design nestles comfortably in the hand
- Handcrafted in Seki, Japan
- Hand wash
DMS: 0727 617 33958-183
Shipping and Returns
Ratings & Reviews
Tell us what you think!
Empty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarNo reviewsWrite a Review