Skip to main content
SASMen's Guardian Non-Slip Lace-Up Shoes
Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarHalf Star59 Reviews
From SAS , the Men's Guardian Non-Slip Lace-Up Shoes feature:
- leather upper
- SAS Waterguard™ Leather: SAS Waterguard™ leather is water resistant. This leather is breathable, soft and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of most work environments.
- EZ Lace System: Slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace it too tight. EZ Lace allows for even adjustment across the instep.
- SAS Cool Step™ Foot Bed: Our Cool Step™ removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep foot beds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- SAS X-Tra Grip Sole™: The SAS X-tra Grip Sole™ has outperformed industry standards using the Brungraber Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions. The unique hexagon shape rubber outsole pattern helps to channel floor spills to maintain effective contact with floor surfaces and is non-marking. Our polyurethane midsole is a lightweight and flexible component that provides comfort without compromising support. The slip-resistant X-tra Grip Sole is most effective when combined with proper floor maintenance at home and work.
- Medicare Approved: This style has met the standards set by Medicare. Please see your doctor for details and qualifications.
- Approx. 1.75" heel height
DMS: 0697 167 2110
SAS is a 3rd generation, independently owned company. Our passion for the San Antonio Shoemaker (SAS) product started with our grandfather believing in a product that could be made by hand, by hard working individuals who believed in comfort and a quality product. He carried and sold many different shoe brands throughout his 42 year career, but nothing compared to the quality and hand craftsmanship like SAS. From 1976 on he stuck with this product and we have carried on this tradition up to this day.
Ratings & Reviews
4.9 Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarHalf Star