VionicMen's Graham Leather Derby Oxford
Be the first to
From Vionic, the Men's Graham Leather Derby Oxford features:
- Leather upper
- Removable leather-covered EVA footbed
- Durable rubber outsole
- Their innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- For the greatest comfort, they recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, they recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- They recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
DMS: 0693 420 GRAHAMLEATH
Shipping and Returns
Ratings & Reviews
Tell us what you think!
Empty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarNo reviewsWrite a Review