CLOSE

Dillard's Greenspoint Mall in Houston, Texas0509

Greenspoint Mall
Store Information
10 Greenspoint Mall
Houston, Texas 77060

Get Directions

Yvonne M. Recio, Store Manager

Phone: (281) 875-5900

Store Hours
Wednesday(09/20/2017)12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday(09/21/2017)12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Friday(09/22/2017)12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Saturday(09/23/2017)12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Sunday(09/24/2017)12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Monday(09/25/2017)CLOSED
Tuesday(09/26/2017)12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Learn about careers at Dillard's 
Upcoming Events at Greenspoint Mall

08/01/2017-08/10/2018

August Savings

Missy, Petites, Plus Sizes (Does not include Designers): 60% off: Tanks Sleeveless and Short Sleeve Blouses. 50% off: Dresses Swim wear, and Shorts. Price Point Sale: Ladies Scarves NOW $1.99. Juniors: 50% off: Dresses. Lingerie Price Point Sale: Robes are NOW $9.99, Pajama Tops are NOW $4.99. Kid's: 40% off: Entire Stock of Boys and Girls Clothing. Kid's Accessories are NOW $.99. Men's: 60% off: Entire Stock of Big & Tall (Does not include Winter Coats.) 50% off: Swim wear and Shorts. 40% off: Entire stock of Men's Designer Clothing. Price Point Sale (Does not include Men's Designer): Causal Pants are NOW $9.99. Big & Tall Underwear NOW $1.99. Long/Short Sleeve Round Tree & York Caribbean Woven Shirts are NOW $2.99. Shoes: 30% off: Entire stock of Ladies, Men's, and Kids Shoes. 60% off: Ladies Ankle Boots. Discounts cannot be combined.

09/19/2017-09/24/2017

New Sale

Missy, Petites, and Plus Sizes: (NO WINTER COATS)50% off: Dresses. 40% off: Remainder of Clothing. Juniors: 50% off: Dresses. 40% off: Remainder of Clothing. Lingerie: 60% off: Pajama Tops and Pajama Bottoms. Price Point Sale: Robes, Gowns, and Pajama Sets NOW $14.99. Kids: (NO WINTER COATS) 40% off: Boys and Girls Merchandise. Men's: (NO WINTER COATS & NO DESIGNER) 50% off: Long Sleeve Woven Shirts and Casual Pants. 40% off: Remainder of Clothing. Price Point Sale: Shorts NOW $1.99. Shoes: 40% off: Ladies, Kids and Men's Shoes. Home: 50% off: Entire Stock of Home Goods (NO LUGGAGE).