When you charge $2,000 or more each calendar year with your Dillard's Credit Card, you can enjoy Elite Status benefits.1
All Elite members can enjoy these exclusive extras.
for bonus rewards points days 2,3 at Dillard's
COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING
for in-store purchases4
COMPLIMENTARY STANDARD SHIPPING
on dillards.com purchases5
PRIVATE SHOPPING EVENT
for our best customers
Plus, Dillard's Elite American Express Card members receive complimentary hotel amenities at nearly 1,000 luxury properties around the world.6
Learn about this exclusive benefit and more.
- 1 To achieve and maintain Elite status, you must charge $2,000 or more in net purchases (purchases charged to your account minus returns and adjustments) each calendar year and keep your account open and be no more than two payments past due. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- 2 Any such promotion(s) or offer(s) may have specific terms and conditions that will be disclosed at the time of the promotion(s) or offer(s).
- 3 Double rewards points (2 points plus 2 bonus points) are earned on your net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) with Dillard’s using your Dillard’s Elite Card. Cash advances, interest charges, fees, and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks do not earn rewards points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Restrictions and exclusions may apply. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- 4 Standard gift wrapping on in-store purchases is available on each transaction.
- 5 Standard shipping on Dillards.com purchases is available on each transaction.
- 6 Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please see the Dillard’s American Express Cardmember Benefits or visit americanexpress.com/us/network/dillards/ under “Your Card Benefits” for further details and full terms and conditions.
The Dillard’s American Express® Card is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., pursuant to a license from American Express. AmericanExpress is a federally registered service mark of American Express.