When you charge $2,000 or more each calendar year with your Dillard's Credit Card, you can enjoy Elite Status benefits.1
All Elite members can enjoy these exclusive extras.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS POINT OFFERS
Earn double points with Exclusive Elite Bonus Point Offers 2,3 at Dillard's
COMPLIMENTARY GIFT WRAPPING
for in-store purchases4
COMPLIMENTARY STANDARD SHIPPING
on dillards.com purchases5
- 1 To achieve and maintain Elite status, you must charge $2,000 or more in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) each calendar year and keep your account open and be no more than two payments past due. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- 2 Any such promotion(s) or offer(s) may have specific terms and conditions that will be disclosed at the time of the promotion(s) or offer(s).
- 3 Double Rewards Points (2 points plus 2 bonus points) are earned on your net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) with Dillard’s using your Dillard’s Elite Card. Cash advances, interest charges, fees, and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks do not earn Rewards Points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases using a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Restrictions and exclusions may apply. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- 4 Standard gift wrapping on in-store purchases is available on each transaction.
- 5 Standard shipping on Dillards.com purchases is available on each transaction.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express and is used by the issuer pursuant to a license.