- What information We Obtain
When you use the Site, we may obtain personally identifiable information from you which you give us -- such as your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, account number - as well as any information you may submit through product reviews, the Feedback function, or email. We may also collect personally identifiable information about you from third parties, such as demographic or marketing firms to improve our marketing efforts, or fraud prevention companies. Additionally, when you use the Site, we obtain information automatically, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address and other information about the device you are using to access the Site, including browser information, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, and your location.
- How We Use Information We Obtain
We use the information we obtain from you to fulfill your purchase orders, administer returns, service your account, verify your identity, administer sweepstakes and contests in which you participate and provide you with information and services you request from us, personalize your shopping experience and provide marketing information. We may also use your information as otherwise necessary to conduct and improve our business and comply with legal obligations. If you purchase merchandise from us, we may send you emails and notices about your purchase and about other merchandise and services that we think may be of interest to you. We may also share information we obtain with other members of the Dillard's corporate family. If you want to opt out of getting promotional emails from Dillard's, see Section 5 below. We also use the information we obtain for other business purposes, such as payment processing, analytics, fraud prevention, and legal compliance.
- How We Share Information We Obtain
We do not sell the personal information of consumers. We may disclose the information we obtain with service providers that perform marketing, promotional and other services for us. Service providers who perform marketing services on our behalf are required by us to use personally identifiable information we share only to help us to provide you with products and services from Dillard's. We may also provide information to carefully selected outside companies for the purpose of jointly marketing a product or service to you. We may share information about aggregate shopping histories and demographics with consultants and others for purposes such as analyzing sales, website performance, retail trends and marketing; but such information does not identify you or any other individual.
We also share information with other companies which provide us with services we use to conduct our business operations, including product recommendations and fraud prevention. We may also share information when we believe that it is required by law or necessary to operate our business (e.g., to our attorneys, auditors, or accountants), to protect your rights, to protect our rights, or to protect the rights of others. We may also disclose the information we obtain to any company which may in the future acquire Dillard's or a portion of its business.
We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Update your preferences about receiving promotional emails from Dillard's
- 5.1 Click the link above to provide a different email address where you want to receive promotional emails.
- 5.2 Click the link above to choose to stop receiving all promotional emails.
- If you "opt out" of receiving promotional emails from us, the only emails you will receive will be (a) about transactions that you initiate (such as to confirm orders you submit, inform you about your order status, respond to your customer service inquiries and answer any other questions you send us); (b) about matters affecting your Personal Information; and (c) in connection with certain services or promotions for which you have registered, such as our gift registry program.
- Data Security
Dillard's recognizes the importance of confidentiality, availability, and integrity of your data. We have implemented policies, standards, and practices to ensure that data is only accessed by the appropriate individuals or parties and only when necessary. We focus on collecting only data that we need to offer you the best possible experience and safely discard the data when that information is no longer needed. While we cannot guarantee that a security breach will not occur, we have dedicated staff and technologies to minimize the risk of any such activity. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law. Some of our websites permit you to create an account. When you do, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- Miscellaneous Information
- 7.2.  Do Not Track Header: Some web browsers and devices permit you to broadcast a preference that you not be "tracked" online. At this time we do not modify your experience based upon whether such a signal is broadcast.
- 7.3.  Governing Law: The laws of the State of Arkansas, excluding its choice of law principles, govern all matters arising from or related to the Site, including your access and use, and any Internet transaction between you and us.
- 7.5.  Children's Privacy: We do not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age through the Site without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to us through the Site for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files. Although we permit users to post reviews concerning our products, we do not encourage users to include their full name when posting reviews. If you are under 18, have included your name in a review, and would like Dillard's to remove your name, you can contact us at the email address, telephone number, or mailing address below with your request. Please note that even when we remove your name, the removal may not remove the remainder of your post or remove your name from all copies of the post. We do not sell the personal information of any minor under the age of 18.
Attn: Privacy Department
1600 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72201
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information for California Residents
Last Revised: July 01, 2020