BirkenstockWomen's Boston Suede Soft Footbed Clogs
Rated 4.6 out of 5 starsRated 4.6 out of 5 starsRated 4.6 out of 5 starsRated 4.6 out of 5 starsRated 4.6 out of 5 stars103 ReviewsRated 4.6 out of 5 stars
From Birkenstock, the Women's Boston Suede Soft Footbed Clogs feature:
- supple suede upper crafted without additional dyes, helping keep the material breathable, durable and comfortable
- adjustable buckled strap
- soft footbed with a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and the suede lining of the original Birkenstock footbed
- millions of microscopic air bubbles that cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support
- lightweight, flexible, durable and shock-absorbing EVA outsole
- Birkenstock footwear is made in European whole sizes. The style selected is a Birkenstock narrow footbed that will fit most medium feet.
DMS: 0668 072 00660463
Iconic, German-made brand Birkenstock is well known (and loved) for their one-of-a-kind contoured cork foot-bed, which provides all-day comfort and support. Since 1774 they've created thoughtful, high-quality products - from sandals, shoes and socks to skincare - all focused on holistic wellness. Human-centered design and renewable materials complete this heritage brand's approach to overall well-being.
Ratings & Reviews
4.6 Rated 4.6 out of 5 starsRated 4.6 out of 5 starsRated 4.6 out of 5 starsRated 4.6 out of 5 starsRated 4.6 out of 5 stars