Skip to main content
Delsey ParisCruise 3.0 24" Expandable Upright Spinner
Rated 5 out of 5 starsRated 5 out of 5 starsRated 5 out of 5 starsRated 5 out of 5 starsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 ReviewRated 5 out of 5 stars
From the Cruise 3.0 collection by Delsey Paris, this spinner features:
- Constructed of 100% lightweight polycarbonate
- Bonus feature: Delsey’s patented Overweight Indicator is built in the side carry handle and lets you know if your luggage weighs more than 48.5 lbs. to avoid overweight charges at the check-in counter. Plus, no battery required.
- Dual-density spinner wheels provide maximum durability while making your ride comfortable and quiet
- A TSA-accepted combination lock keep your belongings safe while allowing the Transport Safety Authority (TSA) to open your luggage using a special key, without damaging it
- Expandable roomy interior offers two packing compartments with elastic straps and mesh divider
- No longer worry about spills or dirt inside you bag! The lining can be removed and machine washed on delicate cycle for maximum convenience
- Three carry handles - on the top, on the side and at the bottom - provide maximum convenience when lifting a fully packed case
- Exterior dimensions approx. 17.25" L x 11.25" W x 26.75" H
- Interior dimensions approx. 16.5" L x 10.75" W x 23.5" H
- Weight approx. 9 lbs.
- Spot clean
- 5- Year limited warranty
DMS: 0752 164 40287982002
For 70 years DELSEY has used its flair to marry tradition with innovation, elegance with modernity and design with practicality. Our luggage already stands out for its French, je ne sais quoi, but we are trailblazers, through and through, and that's what really pushes us to explore new avenues. When we design tomorrow's luggage, we look for inspiration in many places: travelers and their journeys, globetrotters' travel schedules, societal changes, the evolving environment. And as a result our luggage keeps getting lighter, better fitted and more environmentally friendly. Enabling our customers to travel elegantly and limiting any negative impact on the environment is our raison d’être.
Ratings & Reviews
5 Rated 5 out of 5 starsRated 5 out of 5 starsRated 5 out of 5 starsRated 5 out of 5 starsRated 5 out of 5 stars