Kiehl's Since 1851Amino Acid Shampoo
Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarHalf Star176 Reviews
$10.00 - $59.00
A coconut oil-enriched shampoo that cleanses and softens hair.
- Creates a rich, creamy leather for a delightful shampoo experience.
- A special blend of moisturizing ingredients imparts softness and shine as the formula adds body and fullness.
- Suitable for all hair and scalp types when mildness is desired.
- Amino Acids: Amino acids are fundamental to the human body and construct proteins. When chemically united with fatty alcohol or fatty acid, they have cleansing properties and maintain their mild amphoteric character. Amino Acids are known to moisturize by enhancing the skin's water retention.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is an off-white, semi-solid, highly-saturated fat expressed from the kernels of the coconut. It is stable when exposed to air. It lathers quickly and is a good skin cleanser commonly used in many skincare formulations. Lathers readily and softens skin.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Phyto Peptides): Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, also known by the collective name phyto peptides, is an effective substitute for hydrolyzed animal protein derived by acid, enzyme, or other method of hydrolysis. It offers conditioning, moisturizing and film-forming properties and is widely used in skincare products to help skin retain its moisture and improve its overall appearance.
DMS: 0024 351 S0842300
Ratings & Reviews
4.29 Full StarFull StarFull StarFull StarHalf Star