How to Style It
Kiehl's Since 1851Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Rated 3.87 out of 5 starsRated 3.87 out of 5 starsRated 3.87 out of 5 starsRated 3.87 out of 5 starsRated 3.87 out of 5 stars1404 ReviewsRated 3.87 out of 5 stars
$65.00 - $155.00
This highly-efficacious facial serum brightens and clarifies skin for increased radiance. Over time, it diminishes the number and intensity of even deep-set dark spots and skin discolorations.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- minimizes the appearance of a broad spectrum of dark spots for a more even skin tone
- daily, continuous use results in visibly brighter, more radiant skin
- formulated with a potent latest-generation clarifying complex of Activated C, White Birch and Peony Extracts
- dermatologist-tested for safety and gentleness
- for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Activated C: A potent next-generation active that works faster than the leading dark spot ingredient. This Vitamin C derivative penetrates rapidly to attack deep-set dark spots while preventing the formulation of new skin discolorations for a visible improvement in skin tone and clarity.
- White Birch Extract: A sugar-derived ingredient known for its ability to restore hydration and nutrients to the dermis and epidermis layers of the skin. In skincare products, this potent active ingredient increases skin elasticity levels and collagen production, resulting in restored skin density, volume and thickness.
- Peony Extract: Works synergistically with Activated C to facilitate the reversal of skin discoloration for overall clarity.
- Cleanse skin prior to application with a cleanser.
- Apply as a spot treatment or over entire face both day and night.
- Can be used to correct visible skin discolorations on hands, neck and chest.
- Follow with a moisturizer.
- During the day, protect skin by layering with SPF products.
DMS: 0024 351 S05482
Ratings & Reviews
3.87 Rated 3.87 out of 5 starsRated 3.87 out of 5 starsRated 3.87 out of 5 starsRated 3.87 out of 5 starsRated 3.87 out of 5 stars