How to Style It
Kiehl's Since 1851Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub
Rated 4.59 out of 5 starsRated 4.59 out of 5 starsRated 4.59 out of 5 starsRated 4.59 out of 5 starsRated 4.59 out of 5 stars143 ReviewsRated 4.59 out of 5 stars
$26.00 - $32.00
A "refueling facial buffer" that re-energizes and smooths skin.
- sloughs away dead surface skin cells and other impurities
- made with highly-effective scrub particles to alleviate roughness and help break down tough facial hair for a closer, more comfortable shave
- contains a natural, invigorating blend of Caffeine and Menthol
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Has a very high Vitamin E content, aiding fast absorption, and is a triglyceride composed of 75% oleic acid and 20% linoleic acid, and unsaturated fatty acids esterified with glycerin, similar to avocado oil and sesame oil. Found to be highly compatible with the skin. Moisturizes and softens skin while helping retain clarity and suppleness.
- Caffeine: An odorless, slightly bitter alkaloid, Caffeine has been shown to help reduce the appearance of puffiness when used in skincare products.
- Vitamin C: A white crystalline vitamin found in citrus fruits, tomatoes, and green, leafy vegetables, it is known for its antioxidant properties.
DMS: 0024 351 S24994
Ratings & Reviews
4.59 Rated 4.59 out of 5 starsRated 4.59 out of 5 starsRated 4.59 out of 5 starsRated 4.59 out of 5 starsRated 4.59 out of 5 stars