Kiehl's Since 1851Midnight Recovery Concentrate
A nighttime facial oil that visibly restores the appearance of skin. Kiehl’s top-rated night facial oil is formulated with distilled botanicals including Lavender Essential Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Squalane. In just one night, our top-rated facial oil helps replenish skin for visibly smoother, more radiant skin by morning.What It’s Good For:
- Visibly reduces fine lines, refines skin’s texture and boosts radiance in just one night
- Helps smooth and firm skin’s appearance
- Boosts essential moisture to help restore the appearance of tired-looking skin
- Replenishes skin at night when it is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors
- Absorbs easily with a lightweight texture
- Leaves skin soft, supple and hydrated
- Lavender Essential Oil - Steam-distilled from Lavender, an adaptogen in the mint family, Lavender Essential Oil is known for its soothing and calming properties. With a luxurious, calming aroma, Lavender Essential Oil is often used to relax the senses in preparation for sleep.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Evening Primrose Oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of the Evening Primrose, a flowering plant that blooms every other year. Frequently used in herbal remedies, Evening Primrose Oil is known to help maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
- Squalane - A signature Kiehl’s ingredient, Squalane is a highly-refined botanical lipid derived from olives. With an exceptional affinity to skin, Squalane absorbs easily and is known to help replenish skin’s barrier keeping it soft, supple and moisturized.
- After cleansing skin, apply 2-3 drops of night facial oil into hands
- Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead and chin to evenly distribute before massaging into skin
- Can be worn alone or under a moisturizer
Skin repairs itself nightly from daily aggressors that can cause premature aging. At night, when skin is most receptive to repair, our aromatic, indulgent night facial oil works with skin’s nocturnal functions to help restore and replenish skin.