How to Style It
SASMen's 'Bout Time Lace-Up Walking Shoes
- leather upper
- EZ Lace™ System: Loosen the top lace until there are about two inches of lace left on each end, allowing the foot to slip in easily. Once the foot is in place, the EZ Lace™ slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace too tight. Use the second eyelet for a tighter fit.
- SAS Tongue-Holder: The comfortable cushioned tongue has an elastic gore stitched to the lining of the shoe in order to hold the padded tongue in place.
- SAS Coolstep™ Footbed: Removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. Coolstep™ footbeds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Cushion Outsole: Superior Polyurethane material is durable, flexible, and provides long lasting cushion for all day comfort.
- Foot-Shape Last: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. Provides all-day comfort with added depth for your toes.
- Medicare Approved: This style has met the standards set by Medicare. Please see your doctor for details and qualifications.
- Approx 1.25" heel height