Skip to main contentStore Locations
SASMen's Journey Mesh Lace-Up Sneakers
Rated 4.81 out of 5 starsRated 4.81 out of 5 starsRated 4.81 out of 5 starsRated 4.81 out of 5 starsRated 4.81 out of 5 stars179 ReviewsRated 4.81 out of 5 stars
From SAS, the Men's Journey Mesh Lace-Up Sneakers feature:
- Leather and Mesh Upper: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. The upper material is breathable, soft, and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of all types of activity.
- SAS Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by the SAS Shoemakers to follow the natural shape of your foot. Provides all day comfort with firm heel support and exclusive EZ Lace system provides no bite across the instep.
- SAS Cool Step™ Footbed: Our CoolStep™ removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep foot beds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- SAS Arcfit™ Heel Stabilizer Gives firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS SteadyTrac Midsole: The SAS SteadyTrac™ Midsole is a shock absorbing flexible lightweight unit with a forepart stabilizer that provides lateral stability throughout the walk cycle. The Cradlefit™ heel stabilizer gives a firm but gentle support to encourage proper heel strike on all types of surfaces.
- SAS Comfort Outsole™: SAS Comfort Outsole™ is a flexible, durable rubber compound. SAS Comfort Outsole™ is designed to provide maximum grip and comfort in a non-marking compound designed to cushion your foot on the trail or street.
- Medicare Approved: This style has met the standards set by Medicare. Please see your doctor for details and qualifications.
- Approx 1.75" heel height
DMS: 0697 167 2028
SAS is a 3rd generation, independently owned company. Our passion for the San Antonio Shoemaker (SAS) product started with our grandfather believing in a product that could be made by hand, by hard working individuals who believed in comfort and a quality product. He carried and sold many different shoe brands throughout his 42 year career, but nothing compared to the quality and hand craftsmanship like SAS. From 1976 on he stuck with this product and we have carried on this tradition up to this day.
Ratings & Reviews
4.81 Rated 4.81 out of 5 starsRated 4.81 out of 5 starsRated 4.81 out of 5 starsRated 4.81 out of 5 starsRated 4.81 out of 5 stars