Skip to main content
SASMen's Navigator Slip-On Loafers
Rated 4.46 out of 5 starsRated 4.46 out of 5 starsRated 4.46 out of 5 starsRated 4.46 out of 5 starsRated 4.46 out of 5 stars48 ReviewsRated 4.46 out of 5 stars
From SAS, the Men's Navigator Slip-On Loafers feature:
- leather upper
- Genuine Moccasin Construction: For flexibility and comfort, a genuine leather upper is wrapped completely around and under the foot.
- SAS Waterguard™ Leather: SAS Waterguard™ leather is water resistant. This leather is breathable, soft and supple while being durable enough for the challenges of most work environments.
- Cushioned Knit Upper Lining: Lined with knit fabric, this padded lining offers breathability and soft to the touch comfort.
- Stretch Gore: Flexible gore stretches and secures your foot with your everyday movement.
- SAS Cool Step™ Foot Bed: Our Cool Step™ removable foot bed is designed to keep the foot dry and comfortable all day long. The anti-friction top cover inhibits heat, providing a cooler surface underfoot. The bottom layer wicks away moisture while cushioning each step. SAS CoolStep foot beds are antibacterial and washable for a healthy foot environment.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- SAS X-Tra Grip Sole™: The SAS X-tra Grip Sole™ has outperformed industry standards using the Brungraber Mark II testing method for wet and oily conditions. The unique hexagon shape rubber outsole pattern helps to channel floor spills to maintain effective contact with floor surfaces and is non-marking. Our polyurethane midsole is a lightweight and flexible component that provides comfort without compromising support. The slip-resistant X-tra Grip Sole is most effective when combined with proper floor maintenance at home and work.
- Approx. 1.75" heel height
DMS: 0697 167 2670
SAS is a 3rd generation, independently owned company. Our passion for the San Antonio Shoemaker (SAS) product started with our grandfather believing in a product that could be made by hand, by hard working individuals who believed in comfort and a quality product. He carried and sold many different shoe brands throughout his 42 year career, but nothing compared to the quality and hand craftsmanship like SAS. From 1976 on he stuck with this product and we have carried on this tradition up to this day.
Ratings & Reviews
4.46 Rated 4.46 out of 5 starsRated 4.46 out of 5 starsRated 4.46 out of 5 starsRated 4.46 out of 5 starsRated 4.46 out of 5 stars