Technivorm MoccamasterSelect 10-Cup Coffee Maker
The selector switch on the KBGV Select allows you to choose between brewing a half or full carafe. The brewing speed and hotplate temperature adjust according to your choice, brewing either amount to the golden cup standard. The brew basket automatically stops the flow of coffee when removing the carafe. All glass carafe brewers feature a hotplate with an independent heating element that holds your coffee at the perfect temperature.
- Fast Brewing Time - Simple to use with a quiet brew process, the KBGV Select makes a half or full carafe of coffee in 4-6 minutes.
- Consistent Temperature - The copper boiling element rapidly heats water to a brewing temperature of 196°F - 205°F and automatically shuts off when the water reservoir is empty.
- Precise Engineering - The boiling action moves the water up the glass tube, where it flows into the outlet arm and pulses over the brew basket, blooming the coffee grounds in a manual pour-over style.
- Optimized Coffee Extraction - The cone-shaped brew basket steeps the coffee grounds, extracting the coffee's full flavor and maximizing its complexity, taste, and aroma.
- Independent Hotplate - The selector switch adjusts the hotplate temperature within the range of 175°F - 185°F depending on how much you brew. The brewer’s power switch and hotplate automatically shut off after 100 minutes.
- Metal/Plastic housing
- Approx. 12.8" W x 6.75" D x 14" H
- Approx. 10-cup capacity
- Each sold separately