How to Style It
VionicWomen's Relief Insoles
Rated 4.66 out of 5 starsRated 4.66 out of 5 starsRated 4.66 out of 5 starsRated 4.66 out of 5 starsRated 4.66 out of 5 stars125 ReviewsRated 4.66 out of 5 stars
From Vionic, the Women's Relief Insoles feature:
- Lightweight, medium density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning
- Features heel and forefoot pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase
- Full-length orthotics fit easily into cross trainers, work boots, walking shoes and more
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics
- a convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to "flat feet"
- Designed for everyday use: provides moderate control and support in a variety of shoe types
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign feet to their natural position
- For footwear with removable factory insoles, it is recommended to remove before fitting your Vionic orthotics
- May be trimmed to fit for half shoe sizes; if needed trim the top edge with scissors, using existing insole as a template
- EcoFresh anti bacterial odor absorbing cover
- For best results, it is recommended to replace every 12 months
- To clean, use mild soap and water. Scrub and gently rinse. Do not saturate. Air-dry overnight.
- remove from shoes periodically so air can dry each side and reach the insoles of your shoes
DMS: 0661 422 WRELIEFFUL
Ratings & Reviews
4.66 Rated 4.66 out of 5 starsRated 4.66 out of 5 starsRated 4.66 out of 5 starsRated 4.66 out of 5 starsRated 4.66 out of 5 stars