Waterford Crystal was first established in 1783 on land adjacent to Merchants' Quay in the heart of the Irish harbor town of Waterford, just minutes from the present-day House of Waterford Crystal. Its founders were brothers George and William Penrose, important developers and principal exporters in the city. Their vision was to "create the finest quality crystal for drinking vessels and objects of beauty for the home." More than two hundred years later, the reputation they established for creating luxury crystal of unsurpassed beauty and quality has transcended the intervening centuries.
Opens a simulated dialog
Ratings & Reviews
4.33 Rated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 starsRated 4.33 out of 5 stars