Earn more 10% Off Shopping Passes.
You earn rewards points on purchases you make with your Dillard's Credit Card. 1 And for every 1,500 points you earn, you'll receive an:
All-Day 10% Off Rewards Shopping Pass2
ALL MERCHANDISE. ANY DEPARTMENT.
Collect points when you shop.
Earn rewards points for each $1 in purchases charged to your Card.3
DILLARD'S CREDIT CARDS
at Dillard's in-store, online, catalog, or by phone2
DILLARD'S AMERICAN EXPRESS® CARDS
at Dillard's in-store, online, catalog, or by phone3
at gas stations and grocery stores in the U.S.4
on everything else wherever American Express Cards are welcomed4
Enjoy even more benefits.
Plus special offers at Dillard's
For select clearance events
On qualifying purchases of Men's Tailored Clothing, Home Furnishings, and Furniture
Complimentary standard shipping for online purchases5
Complimentary for in-store purchases6
EXCLUSIVE BONUS POINTS OFFERS
For bonus rewards points at Dillard's7
PRIVATE SHOPPING EVENT
For our very best customers
American Express Extras
CELL PHONE PROTECTION
When you pay your monthly cell phone bill using your Dillard's American Express Card8
EVENTS & TRAVEL
Access presale tickets from popular events, plus travel offers and upgrades9
Enjoy a dedicated 24/7 customer service line 1-866-834-6294
- 1 Subject to credit approval. To qualify for this offer, you must open a Dillard’s Card Account and charge $100 in net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) with your Dillard’s Card at Dillard’s stores or Dillards.com the same day you open your Account. 10% Off Welcome Shopping Pass will be sent to you in your first statement. See Shopping Pass for restrictions and exclusions.
- 2 Rewards Shopping Passes cannot be used for prior purchases, credited to an account, redeemed for cash, or used for purchasing gift cards and must be presented at time of purchase for every eligible transaction by the expiration date shown on the Pass. Your Dillard’s Credit Card or Dillard’s American Express Credit Card must be used in conjunction with redeeming Shopping Passes. Purchases subject to available credit limit. Additional restrictions and limitations may apply as stated on the Shopping Pass. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- 3 Rewards points are earned on net purchases (purchases minus returns/credits) only. Cash advances and cash equivalents, such as money orders and traveler’s checks as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn rewards points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details. Rewards points earned which have not been used toward the issuance of a Rewards Certificate or Shopping Pass will expire at the end of the 12th month after such Rewards Points are earned.
- 4 Two rewards points are earned per dollar charged on net purchases at: (1) U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as gas station or automated fuel dispensers (gas purchases at warehouse/membership clubs, grocery stores, car washes, auto repair stores, and superstores that sell gasoline may not earn two rewards points); (2) at U.S. retailers whose merchant code for American Express is classified as U.S. supermarkets or grocery stores (purchases at superstores and warehouse clubs may not be coded as supermarkets). For all other purchases, one rewards point is earned per dollar charged in net purchases. Wells Fargo does not have the ability to control how a merchant is classified and therefore reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify for two rewards points. You may not earn bonus points for purchases made through third-party payment accounts, at online marketplaces, with retailers who submit purchases through a mobile/wireless card reader, or if you use a mobile or digital wallet. Cash advances and cash equivalents such as money orders and traveler’s checks, as well as interest charges and fees, do not earn rewards points. See the Dillard’s Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for details.
- 5 Standard shipping on Dillards.com purchases is available on each transaction.
- 6 Standard gift wrapping on in-store purchases is available on each transaction.
- 7 Any such promotion(s) or offer(s) may have specific terms and conditions that will be disclosed at the time of the promotion(s) or offer(s).
- 8Cellular Telephone Protection can reimburse the eligible Dillard’s American Express® Card cardholder for damage to or theft of a cell phone. This is supplemental coverage not otherwise covered by another insurance policy (for example, cell phone insurance programs, or your homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies) and may be applied after all other insurance is exhausted. Reimbursement is limited to the repair or replacement of your original cell phone, less a $25 deductible with an allowable maximum of two paid claims per 12 month period. Each approved claim has a benefit limit of $600. This benefit does not cover cell phones that are lost (i.e., disappear without explanation). This protection is only available when cell phone bills are paid from your Dillard’s American Express® Card. The coverage does not apply if the cell phone bill is paid from a Wells Fargo Debit Card, Wells Fargo Business Credit Card, Wells Fargo Commercial Card, or from the card that is linked to a Line of Credit. Coverage does not apply to cell phones that are rented, borrowed, or received as part of a prepaid plan. Electronic failure or issues related to the software of the device are not covered. Cellular Telephone Protection coverage begins the first day of the calendar month following your first cell phone billing on your Dillard’s American Express® Card, and remains in effect when you continue to charge your total monthly cell phone bill to your Dillard’s American Express® Card. This protection may not be equivalent to or better than other applicable coverage. For complete coverage benefits and exclusions regarding this protection call 1-866-804-4770, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or go towww.wellsfargo.com/ctp.
Call your cellular provider (or sign on to their website) and request to set up automatic payments. Setting up automatic payments is not required to qualify for the Cellular Telephone Protection; however, you need to pay your monthly cell phone bill with your eligible Dillard’s American Express® Card to get up to $600 protection.
- 9 Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please see the Dillard’s American Express Cardmember Benefits or visit americanexpress.com/us/network/dillards/ under “Your Card Benefits” for further details and full terms and conditions.
The Dillard’s American Express® Card is issued and administered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., pursuant to a license from American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.