FAQ, Notices, and Policies
International Sales FAQ
Dillard's offers international shopping through our partnership with global e-commerce provider Borderfree. By placing an international order, you acknowledge that your financial transaction and shipment will be processed by Borderfree. Your customer service needs will be handled directly by Dillard's.
Borderfree allows local currency prices to be visible throughout Dillards.com and displays your final total (including customs tariffs, taxes and shipping fees) during checkout. Borderfree also enables Dillard's to take advantage of a shipping network that delivers packages quickly and reliably to global customers.
You can visit the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) at www.cpsc.gov for more information on recalls.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, SafetyPay, Interac Online, POLi, and Paypal® for international orders. Payment options may vary based on the selected currency and country. Proceed to checkout to view all payment options. Your credit card will be billed by Borderfree when your package is shipped to its final international destination. 'Dillards inc' will appear on your credit card statement.
Shipping Options & Charges
International shipping costs are calculated based on a number of factors, including the chosen service level (Standard/Express), the number of purchased items, the weight of the items and the destination country postal code. During checkout, international shipping costs will be calculated and guaranteed by Borderfree based on the items you are purchasing and your shipping destination.
International customers may ship to multiple addresses by placing a separate order for each shipping address. We cannot ship single international orders to multiple addresses at this time.
Most in-stock items will arrive 6 -16 business days after receipt of your order. A shipping timeline specific to your destination can be viewed in checkout.
Please note items purchased on January 1st may be delayed. Shipping windows are estimates and delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Certain items in our catalog may be unavailable for international shipping
Some items, including hazardous materials, furs and exotic leathers, may not be available for international shipment. Beauty items may be considered hazardous materials due to their alcohol content.
How to Order
- Select the International Country Flag at the bottom of any page and choose your shipping destination and preferred currency. All Dillard's prices will automatically be converted into your chosen currency.
- Shop Dillards.com as you normally would. When you proceed to checkout, your secure transaction will be completed with Borderfree. Borderfree will calculate and display a guaranteed order total, including all shipping costs and any applicable duties and taxes.
- Once your transaction is complete, Dillard's will ship your item to the Borderfree shipping hub in the United States. Borderfree then ships your order to its final, international destination.
- You may ship to a specific country but pay with a different country's currency. If you don't see your country listed, we are not currently able to ship to that destination.
- If you are shipping to a U.S. or an APO/FPO address, simply proceed through the domestic site.
I live in the United States. Can I use Borderfree to ship an order internationally but pay in U.S. Dollars (USD)?
Yes, Borderfree supports international gift giving. You will receive a guaranteed order total for your internationally shipped items, but pay in USD using a
How much does international shipping cost?
International shipping is calculated based on a number of factors including the desired shipping speed, the number of items you are purchasing, the weight of the items and the destination country. International shipping will be calculated and guaranteed during the Borderfree global checkout based on the items you are purchasing and your shipping destination.
How can I track my international order?
You can track the progress of your international package(s) here: Track International Orders.
Who should I contact if I have questions relating to my order after I have made a purchase?
Please contact us at
How much duty and taxes are charged on international orders?
Duty (or customs tariffs) is set by the destination country customs authorities and is determined based on a combination of the country of origin (manufacturing) of the goods being purchased and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted and used by the countries that Borderfree supports. Value Added Tax (VAT) rates are set by the destination country. You will be able to view the guaranteed total amount of applicable duty and tax/VAT for your order within the Borderfree global checkout.
Can I purchase or redeem international gift cards?
Unfortunately, we do not currently support the sale of gift cards to international customers or the redemption of gift cards for internationally shipped orders.
What is your return policy for international orders?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at
Returns must be made within 45 days of purchase. No refunds are given on shipping and handling charges. Personalized items and clearance items marked down 65% or more cannot be returned. Unfortunately, items purchased for international shipping may not be exchanged.
-   General Terms. This website (www.dillards.com, or the “Site”) is owned and operated by Dillard’s, Inc. (“Dillard’s”). Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Dillard’s and all affiliates and subsidiaries. Dillard’s offers this Site, including all information, tools, and services available from this Site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- This Site is intended for U.S. residents. Any deliveries requested for addresses outside the U.S. are subject to refusal by Dillard’s.
- The headings are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- 1.2   No Unauthorized Use. You may not amend, copy, distribute, send, display, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or sources from this Site without our advance written permission. No rights or interests in any downloaded materials are transferred to you as a result of your downloading, copying, or printing any such materials
- 1.4   No Illegal Use. You may not use this Site or our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 1.5   Consequence of Breach. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your access to this Site and your right to utilize the Services. We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 1.6   COPPA Compliance. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) protects the online privacy and personal information of children under 13 years of age. In compliance with this act, Dillard’s does not promote online to children and does not knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age through the Site without prior verifiable parental consent. Children under the age of 13 must be signed up by their parents and use a parent’s email address in order to receive email updates.
- 3.1   Product Displays and Descriptions. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. All descriptions of products are subject to change at any time without notice, in our sole discretion.
- 3.2   Pricing. Dillard’s is committed to offering quality merchandise at fair, competitive prices. In most cases, the prices on this Site will reflect store prices. However, there may be some exceptions. Prices shown on this Site expire at midnight Central time on the date displayed for the item. Prices and sales are subject to change without notice.
- 3.3   Limitations and Refusals of Orders. We reserve the right from time to time to limit the sales of our merchandise or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any merchandise or services that we offer. We reserve the right to discontinue any merchandise at any time. Any offer for any merchandise or service made on this Site is void where prohibited by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per credit or debit card, per household, or per order. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by applicable law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service, on the Site, or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service, on the Site, or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Users of this Site may download and print materials from this site for personal, non-commercial use related to placement of an order or shopping with Dillard’s, provided that any such copy must contain this notice.
All of this Site’s content and supporting code are copyrighted by or licensed to Dillard’s, Inc. and all rights are reserved. All content copies, either electronic or printed, are for personal use only. The content and supporting code contained herein may not be used in any other manner unless express written permission is obtained in advance.
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or, without a request from us, you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, texts, music, sounds, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, “Comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. By submitting Comments and materials to this Site, you hereby automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such Comments and materials has expressly granted to us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive license to (a) use, modify, license, sell, reproduce, adopt, publish, translate and distribute any or all of such Comments and materials worldwide, and (b) to incorporate such Comments and materials in other works in any form, media or technology now or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such materials without any obligation to further notify you of such use or to compensate you or any third party.
You agree that your Comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service, this Site, or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than you, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any Comments. You are solely responsible for any Comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments posted by you or any third-party.
The material contained on this Site is periodically checked for accuracy and is presented without any warranties, either express or implied. Dillard’s will assume no, and hereby disclaims any, responsibility for any errors or omissions of this Site’s content. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk. The Service and all products and service delivered to you through the Service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Dillard’s or our directors, officers, employees, partners, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, subcontractors or licensors (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or relating to the use by any person of this Site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of the Service or any products procured using the Service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, even if advised of this possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
This section limits certain rights—including the right to maintain a court action, the right to a jury trial, the right to participate in any form of class or representative claim, the right to statutorily imposed limitations periods, the right to engage in discovery except as provided in applicable American Arbitration Association rules, the right to certain remedies and forms of relief, and the right to court review of any award—that may not be available in arbitration.
Any party who intends to seek arbitration must first provide to the other party a written notice of the Dispute (“Notice”), describing the facts and circumstances of the Dispute and the specific relief sought, and including any supporting documentation. The Notice must be mailed via certified or registered mail to Dillard’s as set forth in section 17 below, or to you at your last-used billing address or the billing and/or shipping address in your online profile. If we are unable to reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, either party may commence arbitration.
Any arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), adr.org, 1.800.778.7879, and pursuant to the then applicable AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, in person in the county where you live, or at another mutually agreed location To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you and Dillard’s agree that any Dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, collective, or representative action. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you further agree that you will not be a member of any putative or actual class in a class action brought by anyone else, nor will you seek to become a class representative. If any portion of this paragraph is found to be void or unenforceable as to a particular claim, then that claim (and only that claim) shall be resolved in federal court rather than in arbitration; if there is no federal jurisdiction, the case shall be resolved in Arkansas state court.
Attn: Legal Dept.
1600 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72201
California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
Dillard's California Transparency in Supply Chain Act Statement 2010
The following describes Dillard’s, Inc.’s (“Dillard’s”) efforts to eradicate slavery and human trafficking from its direct supply chains. Among other measures, Dillard’s:
- Engages in verification of product supply chains for products imported by Dillard's to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery. See Dillard's Social Accountability Policy and Dillard's Social Accountability Report for details. Dillard's utilizes third party inspectors to ensure compliance with Dillard's Social Accountability Policy;
- Conducts audits of suppliers of products imported by Dillard’s to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains. See Dillard's Social Accountability Policy and Dillard's Social Accountability Report for details;
- Requires direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business. See Dillard's Social Accountability Policy which is applicable to import vendors. Dillard’s requires all vendors, pursuant to its purchase order terms, to warrant, represent and agree that all merchandise shipped to Dillard’s was manufactured and produced in full compliance with any applicable current, or later adopted, laws of the country of manufacturer governing the use of child labor, illegal forced labor, illegal prison labor or similar illegal working conditions, as well as any other applicable human rights statutes, regulations and laws;
- Maintains internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and human trafficking for imported products. See Dillard's Social Accountability Policy and Dillard's Social Accountability Report for details; and
- Provides company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for import supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery and risks within the supply chains of products. See Dillard's Social Accountability Policy and Dillard's Social Accountability Report for details.