How to Style It
AnolonNouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 3.5-Quart Covered Saucepan
Rated 4.7 out of 5 starsRated 4.7 out of 5 starsRated 4.7 out of 5 starsRated 4.7 out of 5 starsRated 4.7 out of 5 stars10 ReviewsRated 4.7 out of 5 stars
Versatility is the hallmark of this gorgeous stainless steel saucepan. Any number of culinary tasks can be completed in this kitchen piece, from boiling carrots or parsnips to heating milk to cooking rice. The graceful stainless steel lid makes a snug fit so heat and moisture are locked in.
- Form and function come together beautifully in this induction-suitable Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 3.5-quart covered saucepan.
- Crafted with copper on the bottom for optimum heat conduction, it also features a double full cap base: a layer of aluminum followed by a layer of copper, then another layer of aluminum finished with a magnetic stainless steel base.
- The copper conducts heat beautifully and the impact-bonded magnetic stainless steel cap makes this saucepan suitable for all stovetops, including induction; the stainless steel construction ensures this durable saucepan will last even in a demanding kitchen.
- Add to that the beautiful polished finish and graceful lines, and this piece is sure to become a treasured kitchen accessory for generations.
- The generously appointed cast stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and a confident grip.
- Oven Safe 500°F
- Dishwasher safe
- Approx. 16" L x 7.12" H 8.5" W
DMS: 0724 162 77274
Ratings & Reviews
4.7 Rated 4.7 out of 5 starsRated 4.7 out of 5 starsRated 4.7 out of 5 starsRated 4.7 out of 5 starsRated 4.7 out of 5 stars