Skip to main content
Dr. BrandtRadiance Resurfacing Foam with Alpha Hydroxy Acids
Be the first to
What It Is:
- A cream-to-foam packed with alpha hydroxy acids and paired with a no-blade tool that, together, lift away dead skin cells to reveal a fresh, radiant, super-hydrated complexion.
- One of the most sought after in-office procedures these days is Dermaplaning, but the price and the blade might scare some people away.
- The Radiance Resurfacing Foam offers Dermaplaning-esque results at home, with no razor in sight.
- A powerhouse of alpha hydroxy acids-glycolic acid from sugar cane, lactic acid from bilberry, citric acid from orange and lemon, and malic and tartaric acids from sugar maple smooth rough texture and erase dullness, while water lily extract evens skin tone.
- The no-blade tool sloughs away dead skin cells to reveal a fresh radiance.
- The pentavitin complex prevents water loss by creating a moisture reservoir that hydrates for up to 72 hours.
- The results? Dullness is gone, and in its place, instant radiance.
- No blade tool physically exfoliates to remove dead skin and promote product penetration
- Chemically smooths and evens skin tone for brighter skin
- Rejuvenates & Hydrates
- Cream to Foam Texture
- Dermatologist tested
- Clinically tested
- On clean skin, apply a generous layer to full face, avoiding eye area.
- Leave on for 60 seconds, allowing product to foam.
- Using the no-blade tool, glide in an upward motion with gentle pressure to lift away the layer of foam.
- Massage any residual product into skin.
- Use one to two times a week, AM or PM.
- Follow with your regular skincare routine.
- Use in conjunction with UV protection while avoiding excessive sun exposure.
DMS: 0056 707 100000000790
Ratings & Reviews
No reviewsEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty StarEmpty Star