Skip to main content
SASMen's Move On Lace-Up Walking Shoes
Rated 4.78 out of 5 starsRated 4.78 out of 5 starsRated 4.78 out of 5 starsRated 4.78 out of 5 starsRated 4.78 out of 5 stars72 ReviewsRated 4.78 out of 5 stars
From SAS, the Men's Move On Lace-Up Walking Shoes feature:
- leather upper
- Walking just got easier with Move On. Enjoy cushioned comfort with their innovative TRIPAD® Technology and our soft, lightweight sole. S-Motion Technology® built in aids in the three step walking motion, from initial heel strike, through the mid-step and to the final toe push-off.
- SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Footbed: The removable SAS Contoured Everbounce™ Foot Bed is made of molded polyurethane, designed to fit and support the contours of your foot while cushioning each step.
- TRIPAD® Technology: Comfort system that provides shock-absorption and support to the three main pressure points of the foot: inside ball, outside ball and heel.
- Cushion Outsole: Superior Polyurethane material is durable, flexible, and provides long lasting cushion for all day comfort.
- S-Motion Technology™: Built into our sole, this new technology supports the three-part walking motion, starting first at the cushion heel strike, across the mid-stance (arch), and through the inside ball forward to the final toe end push off. S-Motion™ technology supports natural stride, making way for improved performance walking.
- Medicare Approved: This style has met the standards set by Medicare. Please see your doctor for details and qualifications.
- Approx. 1.625" heel height
DMS: 0697 167 2610
SAS is a 3rd generation, independently owned company. Our passion for the San Antonio Shoemaker (SAS) product started with our grandfather believing in a product that could be made by hand, by hard working individuals who believed in comfort and a quality product. He carried and sold many different shoe brands throughout his 42 year career, but nothing compared to the quality and hand craftsmanship like SAS. From 1976 on he stuck with this product and we have carried on this tradition up to this day.
Ratings & Reviews
4.78 Rated 4.78 out of 5 starsRated 4.78 out of 5 starsRated 4.78 out of 5 starsRated 4.78 out of 5 starsRated 4.78 out of 5 stars