Skip to main content
Swiss DiamondPremium Clad Stainless Steel Covered Saucepan
Be the first to
Designed to make your cooking experience more enjoyable, the Swiss Diamond Premium Clad Stainless Steel Covered Saucepan offers performance and style. Featuring a satin exterior finish, it can be used on all stove types and has interior capacity markings.
- Bring style and performance to your kitchen with the Swiss Diamond Premium Clad Stainless Steel Saucepan
- Perfect for simmering soups or steaming vegetables
- 5 layers comprised of an 18/0 magnetic stainless steel base layer, alternating pure and alloy aluminum, closed with an 18/10 stainless steel layer with Swiss Diamonds nonstick coating
- Special construction combine d with coating enables cooking with even heat distribution without hotspots and the cookware will never warp or bend
- Durable stainless steel design with encapsulated aluminum core efficiently conducts heat
- Stainless steel interior will not react with and alter the taste of food
- Spot -welded ergonomic handles stay cool to the touch on a cooktop
- Tempered glass lid
- Interior capacity markings
- Satin exterior finish from top to bottom
- Stainless steel, tempered glass and aluminum construction
- Oven safe to 500°F (260°C)
- Stove Top Suitable for Electric, Gas, Glass-Ceramic, Induction
- Dishwasher safe; hand wash recommended
- Approx. 7"; capacity 2.6 qt.
- Approx. 8"; capacity 3.75 qt.
- Limited lifetime manufacture's warranty
DMS: 0724 015 SDCLAD31118I
Swiss Diamond can trace its roots back to 1974, Sierre, Switzerland, as a scientific research company exploring new materials and surface coatings. Fast forward a few years to 2001, when a revolutionary nonstick coating suitable for use on cookware was developed, which led to the creation of SMB Group. In 2017, after years of additional research and exhaustive testing, Swiss Diamond® engineers improved their revolutionary coating by 40 percent overall, leading to various awards and world-wide recognition. To this day, all products designed by Swiss Diamond® are manufactured with this cutting-edge "XD" nonstick surface coating.
Ratings & Reviews
No reviewsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 starsRated 0 out of 5 stars