Yves Saint Laurent BeautePure Shots Night Reboot Resurfacing Serum, 0.67 oz.
A resurfacing bi-phase serum that gently exfoliates, refines, and moisturizes to reveal a smooth, radiant complexion by the next morning.
What It Does:
This bi-phase formula combines gently exfoliating glycolic acid with moisturizing oils and protecting moonlight cactus flower to remove dead skin cells while locking in moisture. It reduces signs of fatigue and clarifies dull skin for a healthy complexion that looks energized overnight.
Glycolic Acid: 3.4% concentration gently exfoliates for improved skin radiance and visible clarity, revealing a youthful glow by the next morning
Proprietary blend of Argan and Seed Oil: Soothe and even skin texture after exfoliation for a nourished, healthy complexion
Moonlight Cactus Flower: Repair and protect skin cells to reactivate skin regeneration over time, making the skin smoother and more luminous
Best For Normal
Good For Dry
Best For Combination
Best For Oily
- Dullness/Uneven Texture
In a consumer self-assessment of 49 women ages 46-65:
- 89% found skin looked smoother by the first morning
- 89% found skin softer by the first morning
- 88% found complexion looked more radiant by the first morning
- 86% found skin texture seemed refined by the first morning
- 82% found skin looked clearer by the first morning
- Formaldehyde-Releasing Agents
- Mineral Oil
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Coal Tar
- Sulfates Sls & Sles
- Synthetic Fragrance
- Apply to clean, dry skin at night before your moisturizer.
- Gently shake the night reboot serum to mix the two phases and activate formulation
- Dispense two drops into palms and spread evenly between both hands. Gently massage onto face and neck, starting at the center and moving outwards.
- For ultimate results and to optimize serum benefits, begin your routine with Pure Shots Essence-In-Lotion (sold separately).
- After the serum is fully absorbed, follow with the Pure Shots Perfect Plumper Cream (sold separately).