The Edit - Our Wishlists
There’s nothing more fun than spoiling our nearest and dearest on Christmas morning. In the Gifting Edit, we’re sharing our most-wanted product picks for the loved ones on our lists. If you’re lucky enough to have several special someones to shop for, we think we have you covered with plenty of great ideas.
...she likes it luxe, what more can we say?
...all her Instagram-ready favorite items!
...they fit in her palm but still pack a punch
...so you can stop stressing about what to buy
- A cool alternative to the itchy sweater he gets every year
- A new style he’ll love from The North Face
- Sunglasses to replace the pair that you, err, somebody stole from him
- The roll-up beanie, this year’s most-loved hat
- In case you haven’t heard, he definitely needs new joggers
- A masculine Beretta duffel bag that will last forever
- Fresh new colors for his trainers from Nike
- Rowm weekend wear that’s a nice break from his usual
...these days, we’re spending all our money and time on our little ones, sound familiar?
- The ultimate luxury for babies, cashmere from Edgehill Collection
- Anything from Atelier Choux Paris, the chicest of French baby brands
- Because your baby needs a “baby” too
- This Melissa & Doug Grocery set will keep them busy while you cook
- And there must be a gift that will look so good next to the tree!
- The perfect answer to the Peppa obsession, not to mention the weather
In the celebratory hustle and bustle, take a moment to stop and enjoy the smiles on their faces when they open your very thoughtful present.
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!